1) Swarnim Jayanti Mukhya Mantri Shaheri Vikas Yojana (SJMMSVY) & Underground Sewage
· Infrastructure facilities like Internal Roads, Streetlight & Water Supply Pipeline
in private societies on a participatory basis
· Urban Mobility (City Bus Service, Traffic Management, Flyover Bridge, Railway
Over Bridge & Railway Under Bridge, Ring Roads & Radial Roads)
· Social Infrastructural Facilities such as Urban Health Centre, Nand Ghar (Anganwadi),
Community Hall, E-library, Market & Parking Facilities
· Basic Civic Facilities (including Ultra-morden Pay & Use Toilets)
· Employment-Oriented Skill Development programme
· Mission Manglam (Urban)
2) Water Supply Project
To provide clean and potable water to urban areas it had been proposed to cover 159 towns of the state.
There is also a provision for upgradation of water supply from 100 lpcd to 140 lpcd for 50 towns under this program.
Entire financial requirement is provided by Government of Gujarat.
3) Under Ground Drainage Project
The State Government has decided to take up the underground drainage projects also along with potable drinking water schemes to make our State clean and healthy.
All 159 Municipalities have been proposed to be covered under Under Ground Drainage facility.
4) AMRUT (Atal Mission for Rejuvenate for Urban Transformation)
• Ministry of Urban Development , Govt of India has already approved the State Annual Action
Plan for the year 2015-16 with 70 Projects in 31 cities of Gujarat with total project cost of Rs.1204 Crore.
• Eleven water supply projects in 10 cities with total amount of Rs.233 crore,25 numbers of Under Ground Drainage
Projects works in 25 cities with amount of Rs. 916 crore, Two numbers of Storm Water Drain works in 2 cities, with amount of Rs 39 crore ,
Cycle track project in Gandhinagar with Rs.1.7 crore and 31 Garden and Playground projects in all 31 cities with project cost of Rs.14 core
are sanctioned by the Govt of India, with intend to provide basic infrastructures in selected AMRUT mission cities under AMRUT Mission.
5) SMART CITY MISSION
• Under Smart City Mission, Govt of Gujarat has already submitted Smart City Proposals of Six cities
(Ahmedabad, Surat, Vadodara, Rajkot, Gandhinagar & Dahod) to the Govt of India for final selection of Smart Cities.
• In 1st Round among 100 smart cities Ahmedabad and Surat are selected as smart cities.